An application must be made on the appropriate Buildlink Member Application form (available on our website). All details are required to be completed; The Board will review the application according to the rules and notify the applicant of its decision.
We are seeking well-run, professional and businesslike operations that can add value and contribute to Buildlink. The applicant must have a strong credit history with suppliers and
be prepared to provide authorized credit checks with selected suppliers. We also take into account the proximity to and likely impact on other Buildlink members.
We would expect you to fully contribute to the success of
Buildlink. Some of our expectations include:
• To accept and support the rules and objectives of Buildlink
• The support of preferred suppliers as your primary supplier,even if this means that an existing supplier arrangement may have to change.
• Punctual payment to preferred suppliers at all times.
• To be prepared to share information for the benefit of the Group.
• To operate in professional and businesslike manner.
• To become actively involved in assisting the betterment of the Group.
We have a number of confidential supply arrangements in place. These will be discussed with you at the time of application. Once accepted for membership of Buildlink you will be provided with details of all current supplier arrangements. What happens if I want to continue with my existing suppliers rather than change to the Buildlink preferred suppliers?
We would question why you are joining the Group, as you would not be receiving full benefit from your membership. In turn the Group would also not be receiving any benefit from your membership.